Mitosis by Cornell Note
Please watch the how to make Cornell Notes. These types of noting techniques can be valueable to try and see if they work to streamline your note taking ability. Try it on the Mitosis video! Remember to pause the video often and at times more infromation from your overall points to your key point area. Pictures or diagrams will also help with remembering!! A summary needs also to be written!
Understanding Cancer Video Assignment
Download this activity worksheet it has the instructions and can be filed in as you work through the video clips below. Keep in mind that you will be asked to reflect on your learnings after you have completed the worksheet (either a video blog or a podcast – voice recording). Your reflection should be organized and should cover the following items…
- The most interesting thing I learned about cancer today was…. because… (give at least 2 reasons why it was interesting).
- Cancer touches all of our lives in some way, how have you or will you try to lessen the chances of cancer impacting your life?
- **These podcasts or video blogs will be collected and shared with the class. Put up your thoughts on the Flipgrid. Class code: learninghood.
Cancer and Lifestyle
- Complete the graphing assignment on Cancer and Lifestyle.
- Do all procedural pieces and then answer the Understanding Concepts questions.
When My Work is Finished...
All work that is to be turned in digitally will be done through our Teams site. Login into Teams using the link provided.
Please submit in .doc, .docx, .pdf etc. Apple extensions need to be converted into Microsoft compliant forms.