A pharmaceutical company has hired you to launch its new antacid product. Your job is to create a promotional advertisement for this new product.
Using the knowledge you gained from your experiment about how antacids work, explain why a person would need an antacid and why yours would be most effective for them.
Review the three commercials you watched earlier in this activity. This may be useful in helping you decide what to include or not include in your own advertisement.
Yours could be in the form of a video or radio commercial, or an internet advertisement. Audio (with your voice) must be used. Put recording up on Flipgrid.com (class code – learninghood). All research and background information must be given to Ms Faulkner.
Your ad must also include:
- a unique name for the antacid;
- the active ingredient in the antacid;
- how the antacid works (use key terms including pH, neutralization, acid, base and digestive system);
- how the food we eat impacts our digestive system (think about what types of food usually cause indigestion);
- an explanation of how neutralization reactions in the digestive system impact your life.
When My Work is Finished...
All work that is to be turned in digitally will be done through our Teams site. Login into Teams using the link provided.
Please submit in .doc, .docx, .pdf etc. Apple extensions need to be converted into Microsoft compliant forms.