We are now in the stages of researching questions that have been asked of us from the other countries. We are to look at their questions through an Canadian lens to see how Canada ‘stacks up’ in how we are dealing with the sustainability of our environment and how we can be better. View the GTP questions!!
- Look at the questions assigned to you.
- What is the question really asking? (write that down)
- What questions does it bring to mind – what will you need to research to be able to answer these questions? Do you need to narrow the questions focus?
- What agencies in Canada will you contact for first hand information? Why are these the best ones?
- What statistics can you find to substantiate your research?